\ʌnhˈɪnd͡ʒ], \ʌnhˈɪndʒ], \ʌ_n_h_ˈɪ_n_dʒ]\
Definitions of UNHINGE
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- A genus of small Foraminifera, which live abundantly at or near the surface sea. Their dead shells, falling to bottom, make up large part soft mud, generally found in depths below 3,000 feet, and called globigerina ooze. See Illust. Foraminifera. glob-i-je-r[=i]'na, n. a genus typical of GlobigerinidÃ¦, pelagic family foraminifers.