\ˈʌmbə͡l], \ˈʌmbəl], \ˈʌ_m_b_əl]\
Definitions of UMBEL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A genus of small tapeworms birds and mammals. A genus of Cestoda or tapeworms. A cestode worm order Cyclophyllideae, family Hymenolepinidae, genus Hymenolepis. includes several genera, such as H. Diminuta, occasionally infesting children, and Nana, or the dwarf tapeworm of children. Flavopuncta. See Taenia flavopuncta, under tenia.