\ˌʌlsəɹˈe͡ɪʃən], \ˌʌlsəɹˈeɪʃən], \ˌʌ_l_s_ə_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of ULCERATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Regular instituted 1120, St. Norbert (whence Norbertines), at Premonstratum [L. , pointed out, it was said, by the Virgin], in Picardy. They were also called White Canons, from colour of their dress.