\tˈɪpɪkə͡l], \tˈɪpɪkəl], \t_ˈɪ_p_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of TYPICAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
Of the nature of a type; representing something by a form, model, or resemblance; emblematic; prefigurative.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.