\tˈa͡ɪfəs fˈiːvə], \tˈaɪfəs fˈiːvə], \t_ˈaɪ_f_ə_s f_ˈiː_v_ə]\
Definitions of TYPHUS FEVER
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By William R. Warner
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Syn. : abdominal f., spotted f.. cerebrospinal meningitis. A f. due to the Bacillus Typhi exanthematus of Plotz. A contagious, continued f., formerly epidemically prevalent in camps, hospitals, jails, and a crowded population. Though formerly confounded with typhoid f., there are no intestinal lesions nor symptoms.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe