\twˈɪn], \twˈɪn], \t_w_ˈɪ_n]\
Definitions of TWIN
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- An operation remobilize footplate of the stapes to relieve conductive hearing impairment caused by its immobilization through otosclerosis or middle ear disease. (Stedman, 26th ed)