\tˈɜːnɪŋ], \tˈɜːnɪŋ], \t_ˈɜː_n_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of TURNING
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- See cut. series of stitches each separately tied. A s. formed by single stitches inserted separately, needle being usually passed through one lip from without inward, and the other within outward.