\tjˈuːnɪkə͡l], \tjˈuːnɪkəl], \t_j_ˈuː_n_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of TUNICLE
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
- fruit like that rose, consisting a cup formed of the calyx tube receptacle, and containing achenes. [Greek] An etaerio with achenes placed on concave thalamus.