\tjˌuːmɪfˈakʃən], \tjˌuːmɪfˈakʃən], \t_j_ˌuː_m_ɪ_f_ˈa_k_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of TUMEFACTION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William R. Warner
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Prof. Huxley's classification a sub-order Carinatae (birds having sternum with keel), including but one family, Tinamidae tinamous. In this suborder the bones of upper jaw or skull are like what they struthious swift-footed birds, as ostrich.