\tɹˌa͡ɪt͡ʃəɹˈe͡ɪʃən], \tɹˌaɪtʃəɹˈeɪʃən], \t_ɹ_ˌaɪ_tʃ_ə_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of TRITURATION
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- A mother. Anything that produces substance structure subserves its growth; a membrane covering the brain or spinal cord.