\tɹˈɔːmə], \tɹˈɔːmə], \t_ɹ_ˈɔː_m_ə]\
Definitions of TRAUMA
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Thomas Davidson
By Alexander Duane
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
- mis-tr[=i]st', v.t. (Scot.) to disappoint by not keeping an engagement: deceive.