\tɹansˈakʃən], \tɹansˈakʃən], \t_ɹ_a_n_s_ˈa_k_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of TRANSACTION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. The doing or performing of any business ; management of any affair ; negotiation;-that which is done or performed; act; affair; -result of negotiating or dealing;-a single sale or purchase ;-in law, adjustment of a dispute between parties by mutual consent ;-pl. Proceedings ; minutes or reports of the subjects investigated and discussed in certain scientific or philosophical associations.