\tˈʌnɪd͡ʒ], \tˈʌnɪdʒ], \t_ˈʌ_n_ɪ_dʒ]\
Definitions of TONNAGE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. The weight of goods carried in a boat or ship;-the cubical content or burden of a ship in tons ; or the amount of weight which a ship may carry;-a duty or impost on ships estimated per ton, or a duty, toll, or rate payable on goods per ton transported on canals;-the whole amount of shipping estimated by tons.