\tˈɪbɪəl], \tˈɪbɪəl], \t_ˈɪ_b_ɪ__ə_l]\
Definitions of TIBIAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Malignant lymphoma in which neoplastic cells diffusely infiltrate the entire lymph node without any definite organized Patients whose lymphomas present a diffuse pattern generally have more unfavorable survival outlook than those presenting with follicular or nodular pattern.