\θˌɜːmə͡ʊd͡ʒˈɛnɪsˌɪs], \θˌɜːməʊdʒˈɛnɪsˌɪs], \θ_ˌɜː_m_əʊ_dʒ_ˈɛ_n_ɪ_s_ˌɪ_s]\
Definitions of THERMOGENESIS
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own