\θˈale͡ɪmnsˌɛfalən], \θˈaleɪmnsˌɛfalən], \θ_ˈa_l_eɪ_m_n_s_ˌɛ_f_a_l_ə_n]\
Definitions of THALAMENCEPHALON
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Board of Admiralty
- organized by Continental Congress, October 28, 1779, from earlier more numerous Committee. consisted two members Congress five others and had charge of all naval marine affairs. It was abolished February 7, 1781, upon the creation Secretary Marine.