\tˈɛndənəs], \tˈɛndənəs], \t_ˈɛ_n_d_ə_n_ə_s]\
Definitions of TENDERNESS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Oberlin, Ohio, 1833 as the "Collegiate Institute," but changed name in 1850. It founded by Congregationalists. Its theological department was opened 1835.