\tˈiːtə͡ʊtəlˌɪzəm], \tˈiːtəʊtəlˌɪzəm], \t_ˈiː_t_əʊ_t_ə_l_ˌɪ_z_ə_m]\
Definitions of TEETOTALISM
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Board of Admiralty
- organized by Continental Congress, October 28, 1779, from earlier more numerous Committee. consisted two members Congress five others and had charge of all naval marine affairs. It was abolished February 7, 1781, upon the creation Secretary Marine.