\tˈɛknɪk], \tˈɛknɪk], \t_ˈɛ_k_n_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of TECHNIC
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Pertaining to the mechanical arts; relating to art, science, or to a particular profession.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- an out resulting from the batter getting three strikes