\tˈe͡ɪsti], \tˈeɪsti], \t_ˈeɪ_s_t_i]\
Definitions of TASTY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
Having a good taste: possessing nice perception of excellence: in conformity with good taste.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- lunar calendar used by Moslems; dates from 622 AD (Hegira); beginning of the Moslem retrogresses through solar year completing cycle every 32 years lunar calendar used by Muslims; dates from 622 AD (Hegira); beginning of the Muslim year retrogresses through solar completing cycle every 32 years