\tˈalɪ], \tˈalɪ], \t_ˈa_l_ɪ]\
Definitions of TALLY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
To match; to correspond.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
To be fitted; to correspond.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- This term refers the Administration of files, documents records created received by an organization ensure proper authorization and procedure for handling or having access to records.