\sɪstˈɛmɪk], \sɪstˈɛmɪk], \s_ɪ_s_t_ˈɛ_m_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of SYSTEMIC
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- A mother. Anything that produces substance structure subserves its growth; a membrane covering the brain or spinal cord.