\sˌa͡ɪfɪlˈɪtɪk], \sˌaɪfɪlˈɪtɪk], \s_ˌaɪ_f_ɪ_l_ˈɪ_t_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of SYPHILITIC
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Pertaining to syphilis.
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- symbol power monarchy; "members of Commonwealth owe allegiance to the British Crown"