\səvˈe͡ɪə], \səvˈeɪə], \s_ə_v_ˈeɪ_ə]\
Definitions of SURVEYOR
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
n. An overseer; a superintendent; -one who views and examines for the purpose of ascertaining the condition, quantity, or quality of any thing;-one who measures land or practises the art of surveying;-an officer who ascertains the contents of casks and the quantity of liquors subject to duty; a ganger.
Word of the day
- Treatment diffuse suppurative peritonitis elevation head bed so as to favor drainage tube passed through an incision in the right iliac fossa, and by continuous irrigation of rectum with a physiological salt solution.