\sˈuːdɐmˌɪnə], \sˈuːdɐmˌɪnə], \s_ˈuː_d_ɐ_m_ˌɪ_n_ə]\
Definitions of SUDAMINA
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Desudatio, Lichen tropicus.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Board of Admiralty
- organized by Continental Congress, October 28, 1779, from earlier more numerous Committee. consisted two members Congress five others and had charge of all naval marine affairs. It was abolished February 7, 1781, upon the creation Secretary Marine.