\sˈʌkə͡l], \sˈʌkəl], \s_ˈʌ_k_əl]\
Definitions of SUCKLE
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Word of the day
- missile with guidance system that directs it toward targets emitting infrared radiation (as the emissions of a jet engine)