\sˈʌbtand͡ʒənt], \sˈʌbtandʒənt], \s_ˈʌ_b_t_a_n_dʒ_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of SUBTANGENT
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Thomas Davidson
By Henry Percy Smith
Word of the day
- genus of Central and South American crested partridges resembling quails; sometimes placed in a distinct subfamily or isolated family