\sʌbstˈɜːnə͡l], \sʌbstˈɜːnəl], \s_ʌ_b_s_t_ˈɜː_n_əl]\
Definitions of SUBSTERNAL
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Thomas Davidson
By Alexander Duane
Word of the day
Template Bleeding Time
- Duration blood flow after skin puncture. This test is used as a measure of capillary and platelet function.