\sʌbsˈɜːɹəs], \sʌbsˈɜːɹəs], \s_ʌ_b_s_ˈɜː_ɹ_ə_s]\
Definitions of SUBSEROUS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Thomas Davidson
By Robley Dunglison
By Alexander Duane
Word of the day
- Prof. Huxley's classification a sub-order Carinatae (birds having sternum with keel), including but one family, Tinamidae tinamous. In this suborder the bones of upper jaw or skull are like what they struthious swift-footed birds, as ostrich.