\stɹˈʌkt͡ʃə], \stɹˈʌktʃə], \s_t_ɹ_ˈʌ_k_tʃ_ə]\
Definitions of STRUCTURE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Manner of building; make; form; manner of organisation; a building of any kind; an edifice; that form or condition in which the component parts of minerals or rock-masses are arranged, as in a granite quarry we find the rock arranged in large tabular or square-like masses-texture referring to the manner in which the component particles are internally arranged, as we find a piece of granite hard, close-grained, and crystalline.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
n. [Latin] Act of building;-manner of building ; form ; construction ;-in mineralogy, the arrangement of parts or of constituent particles ; -in physiology, mode of organization or organized form of animals or vegetables; constitution ;-a building of any kind : an edifice.
Word of the day
- Oberlin, Ohio, 1833 as the "Collegiate Institute," but changed name in 1850. It founded by Congregationalists. Its theological department was opened 1835.