\stɹˈə͡ʊmə], \stɹˈəʊmə], \s_t_ɹ_ˈəʊ_m_ə]\
Definitions of STROMA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
The transparent filmy framework of red blood corpuscles; connective tissue binding and supporting an organ; in the ovary, a soft, vascular, reticular framework in the meshes of which the ovarian follicles are imbedded; in. stromata, short protrusions from a sclerotium, each composed of hyphae, in which perithecia are developed, in some Thallophytes.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe