\stɹˈanɡjʊlˌe͡ɪtɪd], \stɹˈanɡjʊlˌeɪtɪd], \s_t_ɹ_ˈa_n_ɡ_j_ʊ_l_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_d]\
Definitions of STRANGULATED
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
In surg., having the circulation stopped in any part by compression; in bot., contracted and expanded irregularly.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland