\stˈiːljɑːd], \stˈiːljɑːd], \s_t_ˈiː_l_j_ɑː_d]\
Definitions of STEELYARD
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Effort, skill, and work conditions reflect differentiating factors in operator performance leading to adjusted average time.