\stɐtˈɪstɪks], \stɐtˈɪstɪks], \s_t_ɐ_t_ˈɪ_s_t_ɪ_k_s]\
Definitions of STATISTICS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
Classified facts respecting the condition of the people in a state, their health, their longevity, domestic economy, arts, property, and political strength, their resources, the state of the country, etc., or respecting any particular class or interest; especially, those facts which can be stated in numbers, or in tables of numbers, or in any tabular and classified arrangement.
The branch of mathematics which studies methods for the calculation of probabilities.
By Oddity Software
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- This term refers the Administration of files, documents records created received by an organization ensure proper authorization and procedure for handling or having access to records.