\stˈɑːt͡ʃt], \stˈɑːtʃt], \s_t_ˈɑː_tʃ_t]\
Definitions of STARCHED
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- A third and imperfect eruption of teeth, occurring very rarely as an anomaly adult life or even in beginning old age.