\stˌafɪlˈə͡ʊmə], \stˌafɪlˈəʊmə], \s_t_ˌa_f_ɪ_l_ˈəʊ_m_ə]\
Definitions of STAPHYLOMA
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Proposed as an adjuvant to cancer chemotherapy; may have radiation protective properties.