\skwˈɒdɹən], \skwˈɒdɹən], \s_k_w_ˈɒ_d_ɹ_ə_n]\
Definitions of SQUADRON
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. [French, Latin] A square body;-a body of troops formed in a square ;-a body of cavalry comprising two companies or troops, averaging from 150 to 200 men ;-a division of a fleet ;-usually a third part of the whole naval armament cruising together ; - a detachment of ships of war sent on a special expedition.