\spˈɪne͡ɪt], \spˈɪneɪt], \s_p_ˈɪ_n_eɪ_t]\
Definitions of SPINATE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William R. Warner
Spined, having spines.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
[Latin] Spine-shaped; spine-bearing.
By J.H. Kenneth
Word of the day
- solution alphanaphthol, balsam tolu, benzoin, copal, oil thyme in ether; applied to skin, the ether evaporates and leaves a thin protective film, like that of collodion. A form of surgical dressing similar to collodion. An antiseptic varnish consisting copal resin, benzoin, balsam tolu, oil of thyme, alpha-naphthol, and ether.