\sfˈɪɡməɡɹˌaf], \sfˈɪɡməɡɹˌaf], \s_f_ˈɪ_ɡ_m_ə_ɡ_ɹ_ˌa_f]\
Definitions of SPHYGMOGRAPH
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- fruit like that rose, consisting a cup formed of the calyx tube receptacle, and containing achenes. [Greek] An etaerio with achenes placed on concave thalamus.