\sfˈɛnɔ͡ɪd], \sfˈɛnɔɪd], \s_f_ˈɛ_n_ɔɪ_d]\
Definitions of SPHENOID
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- A disease characterized by an irresistible desire to eat earth, observed in some parts of the southern United States, West Indies, etc.