\spˈɛlt], \spˈɛlt], \s_p_ˈɛ_l_t]\
Definitions of SPELT
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- someone who saves something from danger or violence One who recovers. The demandant in a common recovery, after judgment has been given his favor.