\sˈə͡ʊldɪəɹi], \sˈəʊldɪəɹi], \s_ˈəʊ_l_d_ɪ__ə_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of SOLDIERY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By James Champlin Fernald
By Oddity Software
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A cost profit loss happens disaster that is beyond control. This can be due to disaster, market conditions, or product failure.