\sˈɪɡ], \sˈɪɡ], \s_ˈɪ_ɡ]\
Definitions of SIG
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1985 - The Free On-line Dictionary of Computing
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
Sort: Oldest first
Abbreviation of L. signa, write; used as the introduction of the signature in a prescription.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By William R. Warner
Abbreviation for Signa.
By Alexander Duane