\sˈɪbɪlˌa͡ɪn], \sˈɪbɪlˌaɪn], \s_ˈɪ_b_ɪ_l_ˌaɪ_n]\
Definitions of SIBYLLINE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- The malarial gametocyte or any similar form in other protozoa. threadlike body, cast off from male element of malarial parasite, which fertilizes the female element.