\ʃˈɪpbɔːd], \ʃˈɪpbɔːd], \ʃ_ˈɪ_p_b_ɔː_d]\
Definitions of SHIPBOARD
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Formed in little squares or mosaic-work; covered with like a chess-board.