\ʃˈiː], \ʃˈiː], \ʃ_ˈiː]\
Definitions of SHEA
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Thomas Davidson
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
- in which atheromatous excised cutting or rotating catheter. differs from balloon and laser angioplasty procedures enlarge vessels dilation but frequently do not remove much plaque. If the plaque is removed by surgical excision under general anesthesia rather than an endovascular procedure through a catheter, it called ENDARTERECTOMY.