\ʃˈiː], \ʃˈiː], \ʃ_ˈiː]\
Definitions of SHEA
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Thomas Davidson
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
- Regular instituted 1120, St. Norbert (whence Norbertines), at Premonstratum [L. , pointed out, it was said, by the Virgin], in Picardy. They were also called White Canons, from colour of their dress.