\siːkwˈɛlə], \siːkwˈɛlə], \s_iː_k_w_ˈɛ_l_ə]\
Definitions of SEQUELA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- someone who saves something from danger or violence One who recovers. The demandant in a common recovery, after judgment has been given his favor.