\sˈɛmɪtˌə͡ʊn], \sˈɛmɪtˌəʊn], \s_ˈɛ_m_ɪ_t_ˌəʊ_n]\
Definitions of SEMITONE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A predisposition to interstitial subcutaneous serous or fibrinous infiltrations; subjects suffer from swollen lymph nodes, thickening of tongue, pruritus, seborrhea, gastric and cardiac crises; the condition is aggravated by pilocarpine, but favorably affected atropine adrenalin.