\skɹˈɪpt͡ʃəɹə͡l], \skɹˈɪptʃəɹəl], \s_k_ɹ_ˈɪ_p_tʃ_ə_ɹ_əl]\
Definitions of SCRIPTURAL
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Proposed as an adjuvant to cancer chemotherapy; may have radiation protective properties.