\sɑːtˈɔːɹɪəs], \sɑːtˈɔːɹɪəs], \s_ɑː_t_ˈɔː_ɹ_ɪ__ə_s]\
Definitions of SARTORIUS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William R. Warner
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Malignant lymphoma in which neoplastic cells diffusely infiltrate the entire lymph node without any definite organized Patients whose lymphomas present a diffuse pattern generally have more unfavorable survival outlook than those presenting with follicular or nodular pattern.